When posting a retweet to the API, twitter.com is displaying an
incorrect "via" app name.  Is this a known issue or am I doing
something wrong?

The "via" app name displayed is correct when posting new statuses and
replies.  I'm using the MGTwitterEngine and
http://github.com/bengottlieb/Twitter-OAuth-iPhone
in an iPad app.

You can see 5 retweets on this page claiming to be retweeted via
UberTwitter and twitterfeed, when they should say "via Nightline Test"
instead... like the rest of the updates do:
http://twitter.com/davidcanntest2

Thanks,
David