HI Everyone,
I am wondering if there is a rate limiting for the pushing speed for
the Twitter's streaming API?

I first use the Twitter searching API to search "a" and it returns
2300 tweets per min to me. And then I tested "o", it also returned me
around 2400 tweets per min. Now, I tested "track = a, b".
Theoretically, the streaming API should returns me more than 4000
tweets per min. However, I found the streaming API still only returns
me about 2400 tweets!

My downloading speed is 16.68Mb/s So it seems that I still have enough
spare bandwidth, but the Twitter just does not push more data to me.
Is this true? Are there any internal limitation has been done by
Twitter?

Cheers
Lawrence