Really excited to be in San Francisco (first time for me there) next
week! Quite a long trip from Paris, but I just couldn't miss such an
occasion to meet you all :)

For those who would be interested, I made a little "Chirp page" on
Twitoaster, threading Attendees' conversations in real time:
http://twitoaster.com/twitter-chirp-conference/

See you (very) soon,
Arnaud | @twitoaster | http://twitoaster.com