also, I know no one wants to spill beans for the sake of spammers, but can
team platform shed some light on app suspensions?

obviously, there are the clear no no's but I have had an app suspended
because the title was "analytics", thus some reserved word for twitter inc.

Also, do denial of oAuth requests come into play?