yes, it could be a problem - however, there are known solutions to
obfuscating and keeping your consumer key secret.  not perfect, but pretty
good.  maybe we can start a discussion around this?  people are going to
need to start to move towards this method, and we are here to help you if
you need it.

ps.  DO NOT COUNT ON THIS, but....  @anywhere is powered using a draft oauth
2.0 spec.  we are not yet opening up those endpoints for public use because
we reserve the right to switch them around to follow the spec a bit more
closely.  we will be opening this up for others to use, but we do not yet
have a timeframe for it.  we have to first fully deploy our oauth 1.0a
rewrite.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team