Why not just distribute a key with it? The worst that happens is someone
uses it in their app and it gets disabled and some people get pissed off at
you. I have yet to hear of this happening to a Twitter application. If
someone abuses your key and Twitter does not handle the situation well I
will personally call Sarver to bitch. :-P

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am
PoseurTech Labs | Projects | http://labs.poseurtech.com