Every single time I go to https://twitter.com/apps and click the
linked name of my app, I get an over capacity fail whale.

I also just now noticed that there was an approved app in my
Connections tab, which said the app was authorized today at 5:17 AM.
And I *most* certainly did not authorize that app today (or ever).
It's one of my "placeholder" apps, and I use those consumer keys
absolutely nowhere.