Thanks for all of the info, Marcel. Cool stuff!

How would people feel about a wiki for developers to share thoughts on
how to use/standardize on annotations? That would give us a chance to
flesh out some of the namespacing issues that have been raised so that
we can hit the ground running when Annotations are launched. I'd be
happy to set up a PBWorks page or maybe a Google Doc that can be
shared
with this list.

--Robby