I like that annotations will be open so that the various schema can live/die organically based on client adoption (or lack thereof) rather than an artificially-emposed constraint.

I outlined some of my ideas for annotations (or "Twitterformats", as I called them) at the end of last year at http://twitterformats.orghope they add to the conversation.

Aral

Sent from my iPhone