The Firefox addon we created works within the native chrome of the
browser.  The addon is essentially working within a browser dialog
box, it is limited to its own information so there isn't a way to
redirect the user through the oAuth workflow as there is no place to
return them to.  Not much different than EchoFon for Firefox which I
believe uses xAuth as it asked for un/pw combo.