Sweet Shannon, I have my own implementation, but I'd love to see
someone else's. (TweetSharp didn't have one when I did mine.) I'll try
to find time to take a look, thanks for publishing, I hadn't got
around to publishing mine yet, too busy!

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera