Hi,
I'm using the Home and Public Timelines API in a web app. The Home
Timeline permits to have a count of the tweets to retrieve and to
paginate them, the Public not. So we have different list behaviours on
the "list based" API.
I think it could be a nice features for developers to have a similar
behavior for pagination and count in all list-based api, instead of
doing this client-side.

Thanks,
Loreto Parisi