Yes, due to lots of recent growth we're bumping up against some
capacity limits and working on them right now.

In the mean time, some very complex queries will time out. I'd
encourage you to back off on your rates, and please to not
aggressively retry the complex queries that fail [we don't cache the
failures, but will probably begin doing so in order to prevent people
from pounding the system with retries while it is already straining]

thanks