Yes Mr. Williams I should not use this method if it is so, then what
is the way out to deal with my problem. OK I will go with OAuth but I don't
understand how to implement it in my app. Because in my code, I am using
this url to get remaining hits "
http://twitter.com/account/rate_limit_status.xml";. What I want is , I have
two accounts X and Y(both authenticated), I should get X's and Y's remaining
hits separately with this url or OAuth. As per Twitter I can't use
username/password method after June. Then option remains is OAuth. Will
Oauth give me separate hits of both A/cs through coding without using
customized window? If yes, then how ?
     We are going to white-list these a/cs if it worked on current api
requests. So please guide me in this problem.

 waiting for reply eagerly,
    Thank you very much in advance.