I currently have been working on an application under TCL to post my
twitter timeline, direct messages, profile information and such
(almost a full TCL app) for my IRC eggdrop bot. I've been using the
Basic Authentication method and I've just read come 6/30 I won't be
able to use this method any longer. Has anyone come across an oAuth
library for TCL that I can look into using so I can continue to work
on this project of mine and not have it die when the Basic Auth method
dies here soon?

If you are interested in what I have ATM, my code can be found here:
http://github.com/demonicpagan/Stormbot-TCL-Twitter-Module/blob/master/twitter.sb6

Any help for the conversion will be greatly appreciated.