Hi there,

   Thank you for your reply. Now I am getting rate limit status using OAuth
(new version). Now moving towards my problem.

   As my app(uses rest api) provides user his followers info filtering spam
ones which needs lot of calls so I white listed two accounts.Suppose a user
has more than a million of followers then it breaks operation as sometimes
more than 20k hits are required.

    What I am doing? ->  Through coding I'm checking rate limit status, if
it is available move further otherwise give user-defined error. As I am
using Abraham's OAuth library on github , I got rate limit status, but in my
coding, it is not possible to enter username and password in twitter's
authentication window, as we are not authenticating from user side.(we will
be authenticating white listed accounts in back end side).So can I pass
username and password of these white listed account and get them
authenticated from twitter(instead of showing authentication window) and get
their rate limit status using Abraham's code.

    In short, I need each of above white listed a/c 's rate limit status so
instead of authentication window, how can I get these white listed accounts
authenticated from twitter.

     Please suggest me the way to deal with this problem. Because my whole
application is ready, just stopped on this.

 Waiting for reply eagerly,
 Thank you in advance.