Users sign up in the background what matters is the dcl request that
contains the username which we send with the twitter account
credentials via BasicAuth. Using C++, and a JavaScript file to send
the Request to twitter. (note this is working via basicAuth) Would it
make sense to create something that retrieves the access token for the
app and store it?