This is one of those questions where I'm pretty sure I know the
answer, but I'd really like to be wrong. :) There doesn't seem to be
anyway to get tweets past ~7 days. Which sort of makes me wonder what
the point of the since and until params are -- for the usages where
only being able to search back 7 days makes sense, it seems like you'd
want more granularity. So my deeper question is whether this is simply
a matter of not being able to *store* all of the data (seems highly
unlikely) or just not being able to adequately *serve* that data
through an open http interface? It would be really nice for research
purposes to be able to have access to that data...