I have an app using OAuth (actaully xAuth) and it is working well...
or almost well.

I had a few bugs with encoding, I was not using UTF8 and now I do, so
I am able to tweet stauff like "Peñarol á é í ó ú" (spanish lang
characters). I was making some tests and I noticed that if I want to
set '!' as my status (just the exclamation mark) it dos not work... I
get an "Incorrect signature" error message.

I tried moving stuff around but my actual config works in most cases.
I can even twit 'é' as my status and it works!
:S

Can anybody point me in the right direction... most samples I've seen
online don't care about UTF8 encoding, probably because most of them
are built in the US :(

Thanks.
Regards,
Seba