I am using search to gather a series of twits.  I am then looking up the users
that wrote those tweets. Now sometimes for some reason i get an error message
"no user found on twitter : userhandle"

The problem with this is that i have to parse the error message figure out
which user is missing. Rebuild the request with the rest of the users and try
again.

It would be cool if instead when there are no such users i would get a list of
the user that exists and null or some string in the json for those that don't.
In an ideal world search would never give me results for users that don't
exists (although i guess profiles get deleted all the time).

Does this make sense?

Alain (@sanssucre) G

P.S. Can you get the ops people to posts the VM startup parameters they use?
I'm very curious to see what they do in that regard.