Hi all,

When trying to persist a stream I'm getting an invalid Unicode char
0x14, which is DEVICE CONTROL FOUR. Takes me back to my childhood,
when there was probably some TTY or LPT out there that that meant
something to, lol. But it's just appearing in an normal element
content. Unfortunately, its giving my XML serializer fits. Is it
possible that stray control chars will just appear like this and I
need to handle them gracefully by pre-filtering them or pimping my
serializer or is this actually something that shouldn't be showing up
in the stream at all?

thanks,

Miles