Jeepers. With one blog post Dick has killed the business of more than
a few companies that have been doing what they've doing for many
months, if not spanning more than a year.

I fully understand Dick's rationale, but, phew, why don't you guys
consider grandfathering in businesses that existed before the date of
the change in the rules?

I mean, it's good, it's your rules, and you can change them. But
really, it is very harsh to unceremoniously pull the rug from
underneath companies that were doing nothing wrong up to the point of
the rule change.

Just my 2cents.