Thanks for the response, Taylor. I do appreciate it.

There is some irony in the fact that I have to inject some superfluous
drivel into a perfectly legitimate non-duplicate tweet to appease the
Twitter spam filters - more collateral damage hitting innocent,
legitimate users - very indicative of the state of the Twitterverse.

Thanks again.