So it's the same one that I was talking about. They haven't specified
any sorting rules in the doc, are you sure about it?

Before all that, I hope you know that the lookup API can be used to
retrieve info about ANY twitter user. So it does not matter if that
user is your friend. How will the sorting be applied then?

-Nischal