Okay, please tell me you know that I can create an app with a UIWebView that
will take that password you type in faster than anything.

It is NOT secure.  This is my problem with oAuth.  The work-arounds cause a
false sense of security.  oAuth was NEVER supposed to be used this way.  If the
user does not trust the app, they should definitely not trust the developer
that puts a UIWebView in it -- it is too easy to do a man-in-the-middle.  oAuth
fits in well with webapps, not iPhone apps.

Anyway, this was all hashed out internally to Twitter -- that is why they came
up with xAuth.

:)

Jann