About Parking. Closest one near Twitter is Museum Parc Garage. It
closes at 11pm on Sat and 6pm on Sun.

There are other overnight parking but they charge $25-$32 for 12-24
hrs. Many parking options on 3rd Street between Harrison & Folsom Full
Day $8-10 on weekend. Some of them are outdoor so I don't think there
is issue on building being closed at night.

I am very surprise the parking situation near Twitter is better than
expected. Next time I would map other parking options so we can share
the info better on Tweet feed.

Museum Parc Garage
300 3rd St
(between Folsom St & Saint Francis Pl)
San Francisco, CA 94107
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 284-9553
www.museumparcgarage.com

Overnight Hotel Parking: $25.00 per night with In & Out Priveleges
Hours:
    Mon-Fri 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
    Sat 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.