I'd like to confirm the list of language support on Search API b/c I
couldn't find any documentation in this Google group and http://dev.twitter.com.

>From my online search developers say it supports only 3 languages:
English = en
Japanese = ja
Spanish = es

>From documentation, it refers to wikipedia on ISO 63901 code. However,
I try many lang parameters with many of them not working or returning
much results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639-1

These are listed but not supported:

        *       French is represented by fr
        *       German is represented by de
        *       Portuguese is represented by pt
        *       Haiti is represented by ht or hat

lang: Optional: Restricts tweets to the given language, given by
an ISO 639-1 code.

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?lang=en&q=devo
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=東京大地震&locale=ja

What are the official lang supported? How can we get the latest list?