Hi Taylor,
Thanks for the pointers you wrote in the previous post. I had a
recheck in my program flow based on your pointers.
I send the callback url during signing of the request itself(GET
request). I have added its as default parameter in my header all the
time.
Here's how it looks:

{'oauth_version': '1.0', 'oauth_token': 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
'oauth_nonce': 'qwqwqe4234werwr', 'oauth_timestamp': '1276004627',
'oauth_signature': 'xxxxxxxxxxxxI=', 'oauth_consumer_key':
'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'oauth_signature_method': 'HMAC-SHA1',
'oauth_callback': 'http://10.1.1.112:8000/register/authenticated/
aswq34ertyu1dfg'}

After this I get this as the response(after authorization from twitter
end),

{'oauth_version': '1.0', 'oauth_token': '"1.0" encoding',
'oauth_nonce': '30495529', 'oauth_timestamp': '1276004628',
'oauth_signature': 'xxxxxxxxxxxx=', 'oauth_consumer_key':
'xxxxxxxxxx', 'oauth_signature_method': xxxxxxxxx', 'oauth_callback':
'http://10.1.1.112:8000/register/authenticated/aswq34ertyu1dfg'}

As you can see in 'oauth_token' key, the value is incorrect it should
have been the oauth token of the authorized user.

Could you still further throw some light as to what exactly wrong is
going on. It'll be of great help if you could give some more pointers
as I'm not at all able to figure it where am I missing the link.