Just to say it, this matching of "actual" URL as well as the shortened, supplied URL has been regarded as a bug by our users; it confuses them. I would prefer it if it were optional to search so that I could turn it off... They only want to match the literal text... We provide means for them to deal with the actual/final URL by others means and in a different context.

The entire t.co idea is not really of use to us as a monitoring service.

Sent from my iPhone