On Jun 13, 5:07 pm, pythonista <sitecontac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok Thanks for the heads up, Hwee-Boon.
>
> On Jun 13, 1:37 am, Hwee-Boon Yar <hweeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Seehttp://code.google.com/p/oauth-python-twitter/source/browse/trunk/oau...
> > y?r=6 which extends python-twitter to include OAuth calls. I added a
> > method at a fork athttp://github.com/hboon/oauthtwitter/toinclude
> > the XAuth token exchange call.

I am working on integrating Hwee-Boon's fork back into the trunk of
python-twitter and should have it pushed to the repository early this
week.  Pending tests (and Twitter not changing things) I should be
releasing a version that contains the new code.

p.s. I'm not the core author of python-twitter but I'm working with
them to make sure the library is updated and current.