Quoting Neuromaster <neuromas...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

Same here, I can only get ~800 statuses.
16 days and no answer.
Why are they ignoring the question?

Same here - I think it started on the "night of chaos". Some peoples' tweet counts were low, and the number of tweets I was able to retrieve was roughly the same as my (low) tweet count. My tweet count is back to normal but the number of tweets I can retrieve is not back up to 16 pages yet.