Hi Mrinmoy,

By "add user as my friend" are you meaning that you want to the user to be
following your account?

This is all possible with both the API and @Anywhere (
http://dev.twitter.com/anywhere ).

If you went with an API-based integration, you'll need to implement OAuth
for the authentication leg of your integration (
http://dev.twitter.com/auth) and, provided that you've made it
abundantly clear to the user that the
act of approving the integration will result in them following a user, you'd
use the friendships/create API method
http://dev.twitter.com/doc/post/friendships/create/:id -- I'd recommend
asking the user to take a direct action to perform the follow operation
though, rather than automatically doing it.

Taylor