Hi!

After using my api for deleting tweets, I looked at the site own
twitter.
I did the test on another Internet site that also deletes tweets, he
had the same problem.
This morning, without changing anything in my api, I took the test
again and it worked.
I believe had some temporary problem on twitter.

Thanks

Hugs
Claudia A. V. Callegari
Brasil