Hi,

For a single login scenario like this, it's likely easiest to just use the
"My Token" feature we have on the developer portal -- go to
http://dev.twitter.com/apps and select your application (or create one if
you need to), then when viewing your application's details page, select the
"My Token" link from the right-hand side bar.

This will give you the access token and access token secret for your account
for that application -- basically, what you would end up with had you done
the entire OAuth song & dance. With these two components, you only need to
build the OAuth signing process into your application, which would be pretty
easy when done in conjunction with an OAuth library. We have some examples
here: http://bit.ly/1token

Taylor