Hello, this is a followup message to the previous post at
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/36a11ab23b42f22/48c15312a2aab773?lnk=gst&q=hkimscil#48c15312a2aab773
.

I am not still getting a confirmation for whitelist; and beginning to
think that I may not be approved :( . And I am worried about not
clarifying enough about my research work to the twitter.

What I am trying to do is not builidn applications or services;
Rather, want to gather some data (tweets and retweets messages with
specific topics) in order to see how messages are diffused and how
they are possibly categorised or classified (if any, SEARCH API); and
how they are compared to agenda set by traditional mass media such as
newspapers and television. I am also interested in what kinds of
social relations exists in the message diffusion processes (REST
API).

I have setup about 20 computers in order to collect necessary data --
so that I don't have to use APIs for a long period of time. I have
setup the brief explanation about my research at
http://wiki.commres.org/Project~Twitter

I would appreciate if anyone shed a light on what I went wrong (if I
did while requesting) and give some advice on how to persuade the
twitter for putting me on the whitelist.