Thank you Abraham for your support, I appreciate it very mutch.

My current code:

$cursor = -1;
$followers = $oauth->get('statuses/followers', array('cursor' =>
$cursor));
$totaal = count($followers);

while ($totaal > 1) {
  for($x=0; $x<$totaal; $x++)   {
    // Removed code here since its not have a issue with cursor
    }
  }

  $followers = $oauth->get('statuses/followers', array('cursor' =>
$cursor));
  $totaal = count($followers);
  $cursor++;
}