Excuse the redundancy of this question if it's been asked already, but prior Google searches didn't turn up any clear guidelines.

Is there a way presently to have a user disqualify/expire their access_token for a given application via an API call? I understand that we can just drop the access_token on our side and not use it again, but I believe the connection to the application would still exist in the user_profile which might lead to user confusion later on?

What's the correct way to handle this? Should we be providing links back into the twitter web portal to manage it?

Thanks.

BJ