Hi Mounir,

In this case I'm fairly confident then that it's the Twitter API
implementation of OAuth that's at fault here and these invalid nonce errors
are spurious for you. While I hate to suggest working around bugs like this,
it might be your best strategy -- if you encounter an invalid nonce error,
pause for a few moments, regenerate the request with a different nonce and
timestamp, and try again.

If you find a case where it's repeatably throwing you this error, for
example -- you notice that it only happens for a certain access token, or it
only happens when you're using certain characters in the POST body or nonce
-- then please bring it to our attention.

Scalability projects, among other things, have prevented our engineering
team from rolling out a reimplementation of our OAuth back end that will fix
aggravating issues like these, among other things.

Taylor