Thanks Tom !

So that is what I thought - but I still can't upload the photo's.
I've been trying mainly with twitPic and getting 401.
I have been reading posts and discussion and I think I have it all
right.
My thought is that maybe it's a matter of encoding the header.
Should I encode the whole header ? Just the values of the twitPic
header ? Or maybe just the values for the verify credentials header ?

Help would be much obliged :-)
Roi.