Hi Tom/Jacky,

Thanks for replying.

I've seen a couple of places (The Hueniverse page above being one of
them) where the realm is included in the Authorization header. I
notice that this isn't the case for Twitter though so I'll remove it.
(Tried this, first time, it gave a new error 'Could not authorize you
using OAuth' I think, but then it went back to throwing 500 errors and
 serving up the error page)

Regarding the timestamps, I'm just going off the OAuth spec
http://oauth.net/core/1.0/ says on this. I've been making requests
more than 1 second apart at the moment, so the timestamps fullfil
the need to be greater or equal to the previous one. Is there
anything else I should watch out for with them?

Thanks again!
ben