On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM, themattharris
<thematthar...@twitter.com> wrote:
> Today we’re launching the Tweet Button to make it easy for your users
> to share your website with their followers. When they click on the
> Tweet Button, a Tweet box will appear pre-populated with a message and
> link chosen by you. Once they have sent a Tweet they can choose to
> follow accounts recommended by you. All of this happens on your
> website, so the user never has to leave.

Hi Matt,

I'd really like to use this on Ars Technica, but it seems to force the
t.co shortener on us.  We have our own shorturl system (arst.ch) and I
need to use that.  Can you explain how I might go about doing
that—I've scoured the docs and have seen no mention of custom Short
URLs.

Thanks!
Clint