On second thought, though, given the rapidity at which Twitter is deploying new features to twitter.com via "standard" Javascript libraries, maybe there's a future for a pure Javascript in-browser open source Twitter client, which I think could run in the Android browser. You really only need a "server" if you're going to do more sophisticated MVC stuff, and some of the Javascript frameworks, like Sproutcore, can even do that.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Clay Graham <claytan...@sightlyinc.com>:

Ed,

Thanks for the advice. I have emailed Tim directly, no reply. Will
keep trying. Can I be the only one who is hungry for this?

Clay

On Aug 13, 2:35 pm, "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <zn...@borasky-