Hi,

I have started development using Twitter API recently.
I really like the Twurl console which makes sending HTTP requests to
Twitter API very easy.

I registered an app and coded a bare-bones structure of the app.
I was able to update my status message by running the app on my
desktop and also using the Twurl console.

But, when I try to make a "users/show" request my app is returning me
an error user is "Not Found."
I get the same error using Twurl console also.
Can anyone guide me in this issue? This is a very basic question, but,
this got me blocked as of now.

Here is the error message that I make a  "users/show" request with
screen_name parameter as sujit_g (my screen name).
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <request>/1/users/show.xml</request>
  <error>Not found</error>