Hey omri,

I'm not sure about adding a field to the response. It is possible that
number would be out of date by the time it is requested. Instead you
could count up the number of Tweets the first time you run the search,
and then use since_id with the ID of the most recent Tweet you have
for future calls. That way you only need to maintain a record of the
count and then add the number of Tweets returned since you last made a
request.

Matt

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:20 AM, omri <omridek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
> I think that terrence wanted to know if there is a way to get the
> total number of results for a word in one click instead of
> downloading14 pages (each page has 100 results...)
> is there a place in your API whree you store the total number of
> search results
> can you add this field to your API?
> thanks.
>
> On 22 יולי, 23:23, Pascal Jürgens
> <lists.pascal.juerg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Terrence,
>>
>> if you use the tracking stream, you will get limit notices telling you how
>> manytweetsyou missed (because the stream didn't provide the volume). This
>> should be a way to determine absolute N. Notice that this still means that
>> spamtweetsmight be filtered.
>>
>> Pascal
>>
>> On 22.Jul2010, at 10:44, Terrence Tee wrote:
>>

>> > Then only i know thenumberof results available?
>> > Any smarter way? No?

> Change your membership to this group:

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter