We did make a change last night that enforced that oauth_timestamps could
not be in the future (previously we only validated that they weren't in the
past).

Ensure that your oauth_timestamp is always within 5 minutes of
api.twitter.com, regardless of the time within the system environment you're
executing requests.

Taylor