That's a surprise - I'd expect Apple to be on top of stuff like that! Even so, 18 seconds is well within Twitter's outrageously generous tolerance of five minutes.

Then again, I used to work at Goddard Space Flight Center - I was spoiled by having clocks accurate to a microsecond available as wall plugs. ;-)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Tom van der Woerdt <i...@tvdw.eu>:

Not iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc) - my iPod Touch seems to be 18 seconds
out of sync.

Tom