I am looking for some help, I am grabbing the full headers from a
request sent by the iPhone twitter app to my PHP application.  I am
looking to grab the username, and well all avail content from
https://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.json ... I was
told OAuth Echo would be the route to take.  I am just not clear on
how to send the request back to Twitter.  I have tried a dozen or so
Curl options and also tried to use Abrahams OAuth functions and always
get the following "Could not authenticate you" response back.  Can any
assist me on how the headers should be sent back to get a correct
response?  thanks a million in advance.