Hey Taylor,

I guess maybe I am unclear on how to properly achieve what I am trying
to do, hence why I am having so many issues.  I know its been done
time and time again, but I am looking to create a service for me and
my friends that will act like a twitpic.  All of us have iPhones so we
are all using the Twitter app.  Since the image upload request is sent
to my server I am gathering that I have to grab the HTTP headers so I
can get the X-Verify-Credentials-Authorization information.  From
there my understanding was that I had to use something like CURL to
send a header containing much of that information back to Twitter so
that I could get the information stored in the
https://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.json which would
allow me to store information about the photo in my database eg screen
name of who uploaded it and geo ip if avail etc..  I have read over
the api wiki information and its not clear on how to get from start to
finish on this.  Thats the information I am looking for.  The main
page of my app works fine which physically allows people to login to
twittter via Abrahams twitter libs but since the iPhone twitter app
does not send the token secret etc I cant get the
verify_credentials.json.  Thanks again for any help on this.