Hi John,
Thanks for answering my question. Do I understand that for every
twitter account which I want to use to for automatically twitter I
have to register an application. This is what i did right now but I
would like to have a more simple construction.

I was in the opinion that I could use just one script with the keys in
it of the registered application (so it is registered just once) and
also the keys of the user in in so it uses the twitter account of that
user and the application of another user.

Thanks,

Frank