Hey Tomáš,

There are a number of libraries on our developer resources site which
handle OAuth in PHP:
   http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_libraries#php

Remember OAuth uses a consumer key and secret to identify an
application, and a user token and secret for the user. This means you
will need to have an application registered on
http://dev.twitter.com/apps/new before you can Tweet using OAuth. When
you have created your application there will be a button on the right
of the screen labelled "My Access Token". In there you will find the
user token and secret that will identify you using OAuth.

Some examples of using the single token can be found here:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_single_token

Hope that helps,
Matt

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Tomáš Pospíšil <pospis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to update my twitter status every time, when new post
> appears on my website. I found several classes (in PHP), but none of
> them works, because they don't implement OAuth.
> Classes which implement OAuth let anybody update their status through
> my page. But that is not the functionality I need. Maybe I'm blind,
> but there wasn't any field or variable, where i could set my username,
> password and new status message and let the class do the rest of the
> work...
> Please, if you know about some class, that can do what I need, or at
> least some tutorial let me know, it would be very helpful.
>
> Thank you!

> Change your membership to this group:

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter